Frank enables with the Common Application to completely bypass the FAFSA application form, which is a more time efficient process. Frank enables students and their parents to submit portions of the application confidentially.
Articles in this section
- Does Frank create FSA IDs for students? How do students sign their FAFSAs on Frank?
- How does adding schools work on Frank?
- How is the aid estimate at the beginning of the Frank’s application calculated?
- How does Frank’s integration with the Common App work?
- What is the difference between independent and dependent?
- What type of tax return does Frank’s FAFSA require?
- What if I am homeless or at risk of being homeless?
- What if I am unable to provide parental information?
- Can I make corrections to my FAFSA?
- Who is considered a parent?