Frank takes the safety and security of our students data very seriously. We employ bank-level measures of security and work with industry leaders to ensure our students privacy and data is never breached. For more information, please see “Where is Frank’s data stored?”
Articles in this section
- How Does Frank transfer the data into FAFSA.gov?
- Does Frank allow usage of the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)?
- Why should counselors with 20 years of experience on FAFSA.gov switch to Frank?
- Why would I use Frank when I can go straight to the government’s site?
- How does Frank make money?
- What is financial aid?
- How accessible is Frank and how can I contact its support team?
- How can I be sure my (students) data is safely and securely stored?
- Where is Frank's data stored?
- Does Frank help customers receive financial aid for services/products other than for college?