The Frank Support Team is accessible via text, email, phone, and chat. We are multilingual and can assist immigrants and/or children of immigrants in navigating the tricky waters of federal financial aid. Information will soon be available in multiple languages including but not limited to, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, and French.
Articles in this section
- How Does Frank transfer the data into FAFSA.gov?
- Does Frank allow usage of the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)?
- Why should counselors with 20 years of experience on FAFSA.gov switch to Frank?
- Why would I use Frank when I can go straight to the government’s site?
- How does Frank make money?
- What is financial aid?
- How accessible is Frank and how can I contact its support team?
- How can I be sure my (students) data is safely and securely stored?
- Where is Frank's data stored?
- Does Frank help customers receive financial aid for services/products other than for college?