Financial aid consists of different avenues of monetary assistance that helps you pay for higher education. This includes grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study.
Articles in this section
- How Does Frank transfer the data into FAFSA.gov?
- Does Frank allow usage of the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)?
- Why should counselors with 20 years of experience on FAFSA.gov switch to Frank?
- Why would I use Frank when I can go straight to the government’s site?
- How does Frank make money?
- What is financial aid?
- How accessible is Frank and how can I contact its support team?
- How can I be sure my (students) data is safely and securely stored?
- Where is Frank's data stored?
- Does Frank help customers receive financial aid for services/products other than for college?