Yes, your FAFSA information is directly sent to the colleges and/or career schools you list on the application. The financial aid office at a school uses your information to figure out how much federal student aid you may receive at that school.
Articles in this section
- Can I file FAFSA without a SSN?
- What is a tax credit?
- What year of tax returns does the government require?
- What states have FAFSA approved CTP?
- What is CTP?
- Can I qualify for financial aid if I have an intellectual disability?
- How do I get aid if I am an international student that doesn’t qualify for federal aid?
- Are international students eligible to apply for financial aid through FAFSA?
- Is it possible for a student to lose their financial aid?
- How can I find a scholarship?