There are multiple ways you can find out about scholarships. You can find out about possible scholarships from the financial aid office at a college, a high school counselor, the U.S. Department of Labor’s free scholarship search tool, federal agencies, state grant agency, or other organizations and foundations.
Articles in this section
- Can I file FAFSA without a SSN?
- What is a tax credit?
- What year of tax returns does the government require?
- What states have FAFSA approved CTP?
- What is CTP?
- Can I qualify for financial aid if I have an intellectual disability?
- How do I get aid if I am an international student that doesn’t qualify for federal aid?
- Are international students eligible to apply for financial aid through FAFSA?
- Is it possible for a student to lose their financial aid?
- How can I find a scholarship?