We noticed during testing that including this estimate it has a significant impact on FAFSA completion rates. The aid award estimate is a rough calculation based on the degree the student is pursuing and their annual income. It includes all types of grants and loans. Ours is a constantly iterative process and we welcome counselor input through an individual forum.
Articles in this section
- Does Frank create FSA IDs for students? How do students sign their FAFSAs on Frank?
- How does adding schools work on Frank?
- How is the aid estimate at the beginning of the Frank’s application calculated?
- How does Frank’s integration with the Common App work?
- What is the difference between independent and dependent?
- What type of tax return does Frank’s FAFSA require?
- What if I am homeless or at risk of being homeless?
- What if I am unable to provide parental information?
- Can I make corrections to my FAFSA?
- Who is considered a parent?