Frank employs our submitter technology to automatically transfer the information from Frank to FAFSA.gov. Most of our submissions are done automatically on the hour. When an error is flagged, a human eye will look over it to ensure that we are constantly perfecting our technology while ensure that no FAFSA is forgotten. From there, our system will automatically spark a notification to the user if further action is required and follow up whenever is necessary.
Articles in this section
- How Does Frank transfer the data into FAFSA.gov?
- Does Frank allow usage of the Data Retrieval Tool (DRT)?
- Why should counselors with 20 years of experience on FAFSA.gov switch to Frank?
- Why would I use Frank when I can go straight to the government’s site?
- How does Frank make money?
- What is financial aid?
- How accessible is Frank and how can I contact its support team?
- How can I be sure my (students) data is safely and securely stored?
- Where is Frank's data stored?
- Does Frank help customers receive financial aid for services/products other than for college?