Once the student’s application has been processed successfully, students are able to access their applications on FAFSA.gov and add schools through the government’s site. Students are also able to contact the schools directly, and the schools will pull the student’s FAFSA.
Articles in this section
- Does Frank create FSA IDs for students? How do students sign their FAFSAs on Frank?
- How does adding schools work on Frank?
- How is the aid estimate at the beginning of the Frank’s application calculated?
- How does Frank’s integration with the Common App work?
- What is the difference between independent and dependent?
- What type of tax return does Frank’s FAFSA require?
- What if I am homeless or at risk of being homeless?
- What if I am unable to provide parental information?
- Can I make corrections to my FAFSA?
- Who is considered a parent?